Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 2: Time Capsule

Day 2 of the http://kickinitoldskool.blogspot.com/ blog-a-thon

What I'm Reading- Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld

What I'm Watching: Too many shows! With no time! I'm a Bravoholic! Love, love, love Homeland! If you haven't watched- you're missing something absolutely amazing! 

What I'm listening to: Silence! It's golden. My favorite part of the afternoon~ nap time! When my kids are awake~ it's my iPod on and listening to Springsteen by Eric Church. My two year old son is obsessed! Obsessed enough that we have to listen to the song on repeat. This has literally been his favorite song since he was eight months old...

What I'm Loving: My new SOAR cuff bracelet from FarmGirl Paints (on Etsy) ~ you should check out her shop! Fabulous!  It's my new favorite thing!

What I'm Wearing: Cute shoes that I found in Freeport, Maine.  Also one of my new favorite purchases. 

What I'm Creating: Points of Three journal that I share with Amber and Lia. Also, an art journal that I share with Amber. It truly is my creative outlet!

What I'm Looking Forward To: For my phone to be fixed! Completely lost without it! Dropped and broke my phone last night. Hoping I can get it repaired without having to upgrade! Fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the "listening to silence" comment.
    Love the shoes and the picture:)
    Hope the phone thing goes well. I would be lost without mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Cynthia Lee! They are super comfortable too! Funny story~ I had a Dr's appt and in the middle of my appt the Dr had to stop to talk about my shoes ;)

      Delete
  3. love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I do love those shoes! They look very comfortable! And silence is golden ... I work in a call center that can be very noisy. I got into work this morning at 7a just after we opened and it was wonderfully quiet!

    ReplyDelete