Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 19: 10 Things Currently in My Bag

Day 19 of the http://kickinitoldskool.blogspot.com/ blog-a-thon


1. A stuffed wallet of receipts sticking out. Need to clean out my wallet!

2. Christmas cards and a thank you card that I need to hand out tonight at a party.

3. Two make-up bags. Seriously- I need 2? No wonder my shoulder hurts.

4. Stickers that the Osteopath office gave the kids.

5. A bag to hold??? Not sure what at this point.

6. Diapers- I have twin toddlers. Actually surprised only two diapers are in my purse. 

7. A match box truck, two cars, a motorcycle, a hovercraft, and a 4- wheeler. When did my purse become a diaper bag and toy box?!

8. Lotion and Chapstick- I literally never leave home without the two!

9. My inhaler, migraine meds and ibuprofen - apparently my purse is a medicine cabinet too.

10. Another pile of receipts. I seriously need to clean out my purse. 

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed! Your bag definitely tells a story about your life--it seems full of interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 10 things? Mine is a disaster. Glad I missed this day

    ReplyDelete