Day 20 of the http://kickinitoldskool.blogspot.com/ blog-a-thon
- Your First Job- one of my favorite jobs ever. Worked in the library from 15 to 20 years old. Surrounded by books- what more could a girl ask for?!
- The First Thing to Your Left - a SHINE Christmas platter. Just bought it at Target a few weeks back. One of my favorite new purchases.
- First Memory in First Grade- that I was thankful to finally have a nice teacher. I remember my Kindergarten teacher not always being so nice so what a delight when my teacher made us laugh.
- The First book you ever read- I have loved reading from such an early age. I can't remember which book exactly but I've had a library card since before I can even remember. If I had to chose one memory- it would be all of the Laura Ingalls Wilder series.
- The First Thing I Do in the Morning- if I'm up before the alarm clock at 6am, I sneak downstairs to just be by myself. Check my email or watch art videos. It's my favorite time of day.
- The First Food You Knew You Didn't Like- the first memory is celery. Funny how your tastes change! Now I'm a fan.
- Your First Memory- seeing and touching my first birthday cake. I remember like it was yesterday... 38 years ago that is ;)

I love the early morning too! So much so that I don't usually even need an alarm :-) Love the quiet of the world and getting to see the sun rise.
ReplyDeleteI love this post. Wish I hadn't missed so many. Love knowing these things about you. Going to the library is still one of my favorite things to do, even when I have a stack of books to read. :)
ReplyDelete