Thursday, January 3, 2013

why is it?


Why is it that your favorite shirt always seem to be the first shirt to get that stain that won't come out?! This is one of my favorite shirts that I can no longer wear out in public or probably outside my door at this point even to check the mail. One of the many, many perks of being a stay-at-home Mama~ no dress code!  My toddlers have no requirements other than love, play, food and clean diapers. And me? I get to wear my favorite (completely ruined) shirt.


3 comments:

  1. Love the photo of this shirt! Makes me want one too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear an apron with the shirt GraceGal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I LOVE this photo! Talk about framing photos, I would totally frame this one. There is something so interesting and beautiful about it. Just think if it wasn't ruined, it would never have made the blog cut! Silver linings:)

    ReplyDelete