Tuesday, January 1, 2013
TRY
Jan 1, 2013~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A new beginning, a fresh start, a clean slate. Every year this is what I think. I strive for a new goal and I usually last about .2 seconds. So this year, a new beginning~ I will TRY! It's all you can really ask of anyone and most importantly~ ask of yourself.
For the last 2 years my fabulous and beautiful friend Amber and I have chosen a word of the year. This is an Ali Edwards One Little Word project. This year with a fresh start~ my fabulous and beautiful friend, Amber and I have also been inspired to post a photo a day. An idea that the creative Elsie had brilliantly challenged her blog readers with. After much discussion back and forth, Amber and I have put our own spin on the photo project titled Life Lens 2013. Our spin~ every Sunday we post a self portrait. Depending on time and creativity or inspiration (as we are both busy Moms)- we may write something about the photo or chose simply to post only a photo. The photos are whatever has caught our eye that day or that we just want to capture in that moment. Feel free to follow along or post a photo of your own with a blog link in our comment section of our blogs. You can follow Amber's blog~ One Brave Story (fitting as she is the strongest, bravest woman that I know) here.
Remember as this New Year begins~ all you can do is TRY and be kind to ourselves this year.
xo,
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love being a part of this.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right. Amber is the bravest woman I know, too.
You are too kind! Without you, I'd be a hot mess - but minus the hot:) Love your post & your word is fabulous!!
ReplyDelete