Wednesday, January 2, 2013
It's the little things
Some of the best things to brighten your day is a find that you forgot you had (not because your desk was so piled high that you couldn't see it anymore) ~wink-wink.
I found this peacock feather canvas picture that I had bought at Target a few years back for my art studio~ and I use the term art studio very loosely. A goal of the today~ I will TRY to hang this canvas photo on my wall so that I can actually see it, that is, until I pile my desk so high that again I won't be able to see it. And then maybe I will find this cool canvas picture and be pleasantly surprised in Jan 2014...
photo altered by the Vintage Cam app ~ thank you McKenna for the fun app recommendation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love finding things in piles that you forgot you had! That happens all the time in my art room (not because its messy or anything:) You will have to take a picture of the canvas photo on the wall in one of your blog posts!
ReplyDelete