Monday, March 25, 2013

Exciting Creative Things...

I have been counting down the days to share some exciting creative news that I am (very fortunate) to be involved in.  My very dear friends , Nanette Gordon-Cramton~ of Nanette Faye Photography,  Amber White, and I have been working hard on planning a women's weekend retreat "Journey Through the Creative Lens" ~ it's safe to say that we can barely contain our excitement about this! To read the details of our retreat and be swept off your creative feet~ feast your eyes on Nanette's blog

Here's to our creative journey! Won't you join us?

3 comments:

  1. Love your post! So happy we are all joining together for this retreat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful. The women will be wanting sandwiches just like this one. Looks yummy :) Seriously, excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo & reminder! That weekend away makes me forget my marbles, I will post this link too:)

    ReplyDelete