Very original to take a photo of your hand......I love your bangles; I have been wearing since I was in high school...They are so a part of me....Do you wear yours every day?
Thank you Nancy!! I try to wear my bangles every day. A little less since my twin toddlers are obsessed with all of my jewelry ;) I love that you still wear yours from high school! Always looking for new and unique bracelets!!
Oh, lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning! McKenna said, that is "gorgeous". Shows your beautiful personality!
ReplyDeleteOh- thank you Amber and McKenna!!! <3
ReplyDeleteVery original to take a photo of your hand......I love your bangles; I have been wearing since I was in high school...They are so a part of me....Do you wear yours every day?
ReplyDeleteThank you Nancy!! I try to wear my bangles every day. A little less since my twin toddlers are obsessed with all of my jewelry ;)
ReplyDeleteI love that you still wear yours from high school! Always looking for new and unique bracelets!!